Benefit from a unique opportunity to join many professionals from the innovative paiements and identification solutions industry! Get your stand at TRUSTECH from 29 November to 1st December, great locations are still available!
Why exhibit at TRUSTECH ?
- The annual RDV for the industry experts: 5,000+ participants from 92 countries in 2021 (half of them from international) and 200+ exhibitors expected
- Meet top buyers and decision-makers: 230 business meeting organised in 2021 between exhibitors and visitors who registered for free to the programme
- Be there among the industry leaders, and get a strong visibility over your competitors (discover below a sample of our exhibitors)
- Benefit from a rich and disruptive content, focussed on the current and future trends: 90 conferences and 100+ international speakers
- Enjoy a strong media coverage, and step onto the Innovation Stage to promote your innovative solutions
- For 1€ invested, get an average of 10€ GR (UNIMEV Event Data Book, 2019 issue). 79% of our 2021 exhibitors wanted to exhibit again in 2022
Focus on visitors:
• 85% of our visitors have a role in the buying process
• 42% of visitors are final decision-makers
• 86% of our 2021 visitors want to come back for the 2022 edition
• Top 5 countries: France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Switzerland
For a very long time, CTC Advanced has been participating in this innovative show. We have made many contacts over these years and have always gained very positive impressions and experiences at this modern and important event.
Exhibitor: CTC Advanced
=> Read all exhibitors' testimonies
Find out about your participation without obligation
Please fill the form below, our sales team will get back to you soon!
They already book their stand
These companies will be present at TRUSTECH 2022. Discover the full list of exhibitors.
TRUSTECH is the international event dedicated to Payments, Identification and Security. It is the place to be to get an overview of the industry trends and spot the latest innovations. The event attracts high quality decision-makers with investment projects and is a popular mix of trade show and inspiring conferences.
The event was first held over thirty years ago under the name «CARTES Secure Connexions» to promote the newborn technology of smart cards. In 2016, it was re-named TRUSTECH to better reflect the way the industry is evolving towards trust-based technologies. A global marketplace, the show floor will feature a comprehensive panel of international exhibitors, sponsors and startups presenting their latest solutions on their stand, or through lively pitch sessions on the innovation stage.
Products and services highlighted at TRUSTECH:
- Authentification, tokenisation, data protection
- Secure documents and egovernment
- Secure identities and access control
- Identification and biometrics
- Machine to Machine, Internet of Things, Wearables
- Test measurement and monitoring equipment
- Personalization printing and other machines
- POS, card readers and payments terminals
- Mobile security (TEE, SE, SIM, HCE)
- Software, API
- Solutions for alternative payment (wallet, prepaid, transfers, P2P, digital currencies)
- Ebanking and mbanking solutions
- Ecommerce and mcommerce solutions
- Contactless technologies NFC RFID