Join us for the next edition of TRUSTECH, the must-attend event for innovative payments and identification solutions, from 28 to 30 November at Paris Porte de Versailles.
Key reasons to attend TRUSTECH 2023
1) The annual gathering of industry players
- Over 200 exhibitors (an unprecedented growth of +26%), including 86% of international companies and 40% of new exhibitors.
- Over 6,500 professionals expected from 92 countries.
- A hundred speakers, experts in their fields.
- 89% of visitors and 92% of exhibitors were satisfied with the event in 2022. In fact, 91% of visitors wanted to return this year.
2) The place to be to discover the latest trends and innovations
- Nearly 70 inspiring and disruptive conferences covering major industry topics: digital sovereignty and identity, cybersecurity, authentication, KYC, data protection, blockchain, digital payment solutions, and more.
- An exclusive roundtable about the new challenges of security of payments and 2 exclusive keynotesby:
- Bertrand BADRÉ, Co-Founder of Blue like an Orange sustainable capital and former Managing Director of the World Bank.
- Jessica IFKER DELPIROU, Partner at Serena, former CEO of BforBank, ex-PayPal, Made.com, and Meetic.
- Innovation is at the heart of the event, featuring the Startup Zone, pitch sessions on the Innovation Stage, and more.
3) A networking-oriented event
- 86% of our participants are decision-makers with a role in the purchasing process.
- A targeted business meeting programme between visitors and exhibitors (600+ business meetings in 2022).
- The TRUSTECH Party for all event participants, to network in a relaxed atmosphere.
They will be exhibiting
These companies will be present at TRUSTECH 2023. Discover the full list of exhibitors.
Products and services highlighted at TRUSTECH
- Cards and micro-modules for cards and other form factors (IoT devices)
- Electronic components and sensors
- Test, certification, and maintenance equipment
- National printing houses
- Systems integration and database management
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Software and services for authentication and access control
- Software and services for payments and loyalty
- Software and services for identification
- Materials, consumables, and accessories
- Microcircuits and tools, services, and procedures applied to microcircuits
- Digital platforms
- Services (other)
- Services and equipment for card personalization
- Operating systems for cards, readers, terminals, servers
- Terminals, readers, and infrastructure equipment
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to be part of TRUSTECH 2023, where the future of digital trust is being shaped!
TRUSTECH showcases the latest hardware and technologies involved in the markets related to Payments and Identification. With over 30 years of history, this event has evolved to reflect the rapid transformation of the digital trust industry. In 2016, it was renamed TRUSTECH to encompass all technologies related to trust in global markets.
As a global marketplace, TRUSTECH offers a comprehensive offering through its international exhibitors, sponsors, and startups. You can discover their latest innovations, product launches, and solutions, whether at their booth or during pitch sessions on the Innovation Stage, a central space at the event.