Discover the pre-program of the 2023 conferences ! International opinion leaders, experts in the fields of innovative payments and identification will share their vision and experiences.
During 3 days, you will have access to a rich and inspiring content declined on 2 central themes in 2 distinct rooms : Payments and Identification:
Day 1 - Tuesday 28 November
- Payments and Innovation: Understanding Key Trends for a Successful Strategy
- Experimenting the Digital Acceleration
Day 2 - Wednesday 29 November
- How to get ready for Central Bank digital currencies? Conference organized in partnership with EESTEL (morning session)
- The Future of Crypto-Currencies (afternoon session)
- ID for Governments: The Era of Trust Frameworks
Day 3 - Thursday 30 November
- Conference organized in partnership with Pay & ID Africa / One Africa
- Governance, Risk and Compliance: from Strategy to Technology
Also, every morning, we will have the pleasure to welcome internationally renowned keynotes. Jessica Ifker Delpirou, former CEO of BforBank and Made.com, and Bertrand Badré, former CEO of the World Bank.
An exceptional roundtable on the new challenges of payment security will be held on the second day of the show and will bring together experts from the banking sector.
Finally, the Innovation Stage will allow you to discover the latest innovations of the startups and exhibitors present.
Don't wait to request your free badge!