Discover below the programme of the conferences of Wednesday November 29 on TRUSTECH!
- Room 1: Identification Solutions - Governments ID: The Era of Trust Frameworks
- Room 2: Innovative Payments - The future of crypto-currencies
10:00 - 10:45 Round Table "The new challenges of payment security" by Andréa TOUCINHO:
• Julien LASALLE,Head of cashless payment supervision at the Banque de France
• Marie-Anne LIVI, Director of Strategy and Market Relations at Crédit Agricole Payment Services
• Bertrand PINEAU, General Delegate of Mercatel
- Today's French major trends in payment security
- The main types characteristics of payment fraud in Europe and their characteristics
- The measures identified to specifically combat bank transfer fraud
- Focus on retailers' approach to security in light of these new risks
- Personal data protection in payment and digital transformation
- Cryptoactives and the emergence of new risks
- AML & emerging technologies : consequences & legislation
- Payment security approach facing new scamming methods such as customer manipulation
Chair: Stéphanie DE LABRIOLLE, Executive Director, Secure Identity Alliance
Topic: "Governments ID: The Era of Trust Frameworks"
- Stéphanie DE LABRIOLLE, Executive Director, Secure Identity Alliance
10:10 The Trusted Web Initiative
- Yuta OKUYAMA, Deputy Counsellor, Cabinet Secretariat, Japan
10:30 African Round Table (Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Guinea, Madagascar, Senegal)
Chair: Guy DE FELCOURT, Public Affairs Consultant
- Hon. Dominique MIGISHA, National Digital Agency Coordinator, DRC
- Christian AGO KODIA, Director General Civil Registry and Digital ID Agency, Ivory Coast
- Aimé-Martial MASSAMBA, Expert National Biometric Identity Project – IBOGA, Gabon
- Ibrahima SORY KEITA, ICT Advisor and National Coordinator WURI Project, Guinea
- Holy Volana RAKOTONIRINA, Chief Administrator, National Civil Registry and Identity Center, Madagascar
- Aliou Ousmane SALL, Director General, National Civil Registry Agency, Senegal
11:30 eDocument Security Round Table
Chair: Joachim CAILLOSSE, Chair of the SIA Document Security Working Group, Secure Identity Alliance
- Cosimo PRETE, CEO, CST
- Yit-shun LEUNG KI, Optical Feature R&D, 4plate.de
- Serge WSEVOLOJSKOY, Governmental Security Market Expert, IDEMIA
- Tony POOLE, President, Document Security Alliance
13:30 African Round Table (Ethiopia, Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Uganda) What vision do these countries hold for digital identity
Chair: Yiannis THEODOROU, Global lead, Digital ID, Tony Blair Institute for Global Change (EN)
- Engr Abisoye COKER-ODUSOTE, CEO, NIMC & Chair of the OSIA Advisory Committee, Nigeria
- Rahel ABRAHAM, Director, Program / Chief Operating Officer, Ethiopian National ID Program
- Henrietta LAMPTEY, DG Registrar, Ghana
- Jean-Claude NIYOKWIZERWA, Digital Identity and Trust Services Expert, National ID Agency (NIDA), Rwanda
- Mohamed M MASSAQUOI, Director General of the NCRA in Sierra Leone
- Lt. Col. David OROMO JOBOJOBO, ICT Director of the Directorate of Civil Registry, Nationality, Passports and Immigration in South Sudan
- Rosemary KISEMBO, Executive Director of the National Identification and Registration Authority in Uganda
14:30 The UNDP Digital Governance Innovation and Transformation Programme (DGIT)
- Chahine HAMILA, E-government Senior Advisor at the UNDP
14:50 Enhancing Privacy by Design (PbD) Round Table: Integration in National Identification Systems (NIDS)
Chair: Jeff REICH, Executive Director, IDSA
- Mohamed ABOMHARA, Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Information Security and Communication Technology at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Olatunji DURODOLA, CEO of Urban ID
- Pam DIXON, Executive Director, World Privacy Forum
15:35 USA Representative(s): NIST, TSA, Treasury, DHS
Chair: Jeremy GRANT, Executive Director, Better ID Coalition
16:20 eIDAS recap and Trust Frameworks NIST & eIDAS comparison from a legal perspective
- Maître Cathie-Rosalie JOLY, Associate Lawyer Bird & Bird.
16:40 The digital transformation of the Brazilian government
- Eduardo Magalhães DE LACERDA FILHO, Brazilian ID Project Leader
17:00 Round Table: Sustainable Interoperable Identity Hub Inaugural Summit Feedback*
- Olatunji DURODOLA, CEO of Urban ID
- Debora COMPARIN, Chair of the OSIA Initiative, SIA
- Gail HODGES, Executive Director, OIDF
- Gil BERNABEU, Technical Director at GlobalPlatform
11:00 – 13:00 Association EESTEL (European Experts in E-Transactions Systems) "Cryptocurrencies - Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)"
11:00 EESTEL and its intelligence program
- Eric NIZARD, President of EESTEL, Director of LIC
11:05 Digital currencies: basic concepts and differences
- Christian MOUTON, EESTEL Expert, Director of AEMAA
11:20 What is a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)?
- Why a CBDC? What model? Digital Euro: where does Europe stand?
Jean-Michel GODEFFROY, President of JMG Consulting, former DG at the European Central Bank
- What global market and players?
Alexandre FERNANDES, Director at Giori Digital
- What are the use cases for CBDC payment? What integration with existing systems?
Christian MOUTON, EESTEL Expert, Director of AEMAA
- Offline payment, an CBDC requirement
Jérôme AJDENBAUM,Vice-President of Idemia
12:15 Cryptos and stablecoins
What market and players?
What are the use cases for payment with cryptos/stablecoins? What integration with existing systems?
- Stéphanie CABOSSIORAS, Senior official - Former CEO of a cryptocurrency exchange platform
12:30 European regulations on digital assets
- Maître Cathie-Rosalie JOLY, Associate Lawyer Bird & Bird
12:45 Q&A and interactive discussions with speakers
- Pierre CREGO, EESTEL Expert, Director of Mercury Technologies
14:00 – 17:00 "Crypto-assets and Web 3: a turbulent but inevitable transition"
Chair: Jean-Noël GEORGES, CEO & Founder, JNG Expert
Opening Keynote "Crypto is not FTX: how the sector is gaining credibility and institutionalization"
- Nicolas LOUVET, CEO of Coinhouse
Panel 1 "Web 3 in 2023: those who are moving forward despite the turbulence"
- Louis Alexandre DE FROISSARD, Founder and CEO of Montaigne Patrimoine and Montaigne Conseil
- Edwin DE TREDERN, CEO of Alphacap Digital Assets
- Julien ROMON, co-Founder & CEO of Tilvest
- Elodie TREVILLOT, Director of Regulatory Affairs and Compliance at the Banque Delubac et Cie
- Eron ANGJELE, Senior Expert Digital Assets of Cacéis
Panel 2 "How will NFTs get us out of Web 2?"
- Sophie MERDRIGNAC-DUTERTRE, PMO of Wagmi Studio
- Constantin GARREAU, Innovation Director of PMU
- Clément TEQUI, CEO of Capsule Corp Labs
- Guillaume MORET-BAILLY, Co-fondateur de Doors 3
Closing Keynote "A look back at the progress made in 2023, from the 1st French PSAN approval to the launch of Coinvertible stablecoin"
- Damien FONTANILLE, SG Forge
17:00 Implementing Post-Quantum-Crypto Algorithms on Smart-Card Chips
- Klaus SCHMEH, Chief Editor Marketing at Eviden Digital Identity
To foster the collaborative thinking needed to drive and operationalize global interoperability for digital identity, the Sustainable and Interoperable Digital Identity (SIDI) Hub is bringing the identity ecosystem together at TRUSTECH.
The inaugural SIDI Hub Summit, sponsored by GlobalPlatform, Open ID Foundation and Secure Identity Alliance, and thanks to the support of our host Comexposium, will convene Governments, multilateral organizations, standards bodies, development organizations and academic institutions from all over the world.
Through a hands-on workshop, the summit will facilitate the open discussions needed to tackle the technical and strategic considerations of global interoperability, define priority use cases and align on the tactics and workstreams required for global coordination.
With the support of Accountable Digital Identity Association (ADIA), Better Identity Coalition, Digital ID & Authentication Council of Canada (DIACC), Decentralized Identity Foundation (DIF), FIDO, Global Platform, Identity Defined Security Alliance (IDSA), IDPro, Kantara, OASIS, Open Identity Exchange (OIX), OpenID Foundation, Secure Identity Alliance (SIA)/ OSIA, Trust Over IP and World Privacy Forum.