For three days, players and professionals in the card and digital trust technology industry will be meeting up in Paris. Here they can exchange ideas, discover the latest innovations and secure solutions in payment and identification, and develop and boost their business.
TRUSTECH, now back in Paris after several editions in Cannes, will include new features designed to enliven this key event.
The innovation Stage
The Innovation Stage will provide a high-level introduction to the latest developments in technology. With these 5-minute pitch sessions focusing on a theme, visitors can listen to up to 10 speakers in an hour and get up to date with the advances and benefits of new solutions, products and concepts.
As every year, the talks cycle will offer cutting-edge content focused on three main areas: Payment, Identification and Security. These three themes, the pillars of the digital transition for institutional and commercial organisations, will be addressed by a panel of international speakers and opinion leaders from the payment, financial services, identification, technology and data security ecosystems. The talks include:
KYC, PAYMENTS AND FINANCE
- Payments in the digital age
- eKYC in a digital AML environment: is KYC portability on the horizon?
- Digital Money and Crypto Finance: ready to rise?
IDENTITY FOR SOCIETY AND THE ECONOMY
- Identity for government promises a new decade
- Safe mobility and seamless travel in the post-Covid times
- Consumer IDs: improved multi-channel experience, customer centricity and privacy
SECURITY AND RISK STRATEGY
- Cybersecurity challenges in (un)trusted environments
- Product authentication and brand protection becoming global and digital
- Risk and fraud management: improving safety for your organization
TRUSTECH will be offering business meetings to all its exhibitors, who will be put in contact with visitors/buyers before the show. For more convenience, all these meetings will take place directly at the stands.
And to perpetuate the Cannes tradition and create a strong momentum, a major networking evening event will take place on Tuesday evening.
30 NOVEMBER - 2 DECEMBER 2021
- Tuesday 30 November and Wednesday 1 December 2021 from 9.30am to 6pm
- Thursday 2 December 2021 from 9.30am to 5pm
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, Pavilion 5.2
- Valérie Hackenheimer - [email protected] - 06 12 80 35 20
- Virginie Heuzé - [email protected] - 06 46 05 26 31
The event was first held over thirty-five years ago to promote the new-born technology of smartcards. In 2016, it was re-named TRUSTECH to better reflect the way the industry is evolving towards trust-based technologies.A popular mix of trade show and conference, TRUSTECH showcases the latest hardware and technologies involved in the markets related to Payments, Identification and Security. The event in back to Paris, Porte de Versaille from 30 November to 2 December 202. www.trustech-event.com
At Comexposium, our business is to create connections. Globally, face to face and digitally, we bring people together to meet and do business. Comexposium is one of the world’s leading event organizers. It hosts B2B and B2C events all around the world and across many different sectors, such as agriculture, fashion, retail, food industry, health, security, construction, tourism, education... Comexposium welcomes more than 3, 5 million visitors and 48,000 exhibitors annually throughout the world. Headquartered in France, Comexposium’s employees and sales network operate in 20 countries.