1) Could you describe your company as well as the products/solutions that you will be presenting during TRUSTECH 2022?
IQ Structures is a research and manufacturing organization focused on nanotechnology engineering, part of the IQS Group. We supply highly advanced anti-counterfeiting features. At Trustech, we will show solutions for protecting all types of personal documents (ID cards, passports, driving licenses, etc.). New will be machine-readable elements and some very advanced optical elements.
2) In your opinion, what are the current trends that are providing opportunities for your company?
We see that there is a growing customer interest in large holograms on documents, in the integration of holograms with other security features (UV, OVI, tactitle features etc.) and in machine-readable elements. We are bringing news that corresponds to this. Also because we know that those things really are critically important for anti-counterfeiting.
3) Why did you choose to participate at TRUSTECH 2022? Will you be presenting innovative/new products or solutions during TRUSTECH 2022?
Yes, new machine-readable optical elements.
4) How is TRUSTECH 2022 important for growing your business?
We participate in many exhibitions and trade fairs, we attend dozens of meetings with customers and technology partners. Trustech cannot be missing from the mix. It has a unique atmosphere and you meet people there that you don't see elsewhere.
It's important for us to be able to show our products physically. You can write anything in an advertising brochure, but when customers pick up a document protected by our technology, they see the difference in quality. At the same time, the view of customers and business partners and their new experiences are very important to us. This allows us to create even more resistant protection tools.
5) Where do you intend to grow your business in the future (countries or verticals)?
We see the future in the combination of a physical ID with a well-secured mobile phone. This will enable the creation of a virtual identity that relies on something the user physically holds.
We are currently experiencing rapid growth especially in the area of IDs. We have won a number of contracts recently, especially in the EU, Eastern Europe and the Middle East. We have contracted protection for 45 million different identity documents for next year. We have expanded our production capacity and expect further growth.