1) Could you describe your company as well as the products/solutions that you will be presenting during TRUSTECH 2021?
For almost a century, SICPA has worked with governments, central banks, high security printers and industry – providing secured identification, traceability and authentication solutions and services. Having done successful work with international clients across major industries, enabling trust lies at the heart of what we do.
Today, we are a leader in the latest cutting-edge technologies and solutions for the brand protection market. Our range of sophisticated product authentication solutions include visible, invisible and connectivity features that work individually and in unison to safeguard your brand and products from the risks and liabilities of the counterfeit industry.
For the upcoming TRUSTECH 2021, SICPA will be presenting its security solutions for the product and brand protection market including a new and innovative digital solution on data protection that connects both digital and physical, providing real-time and easy-to-use verification with instant response through smartphones – empowering brand owners to take interactive action as they protect their revenues and reputation.
2) In your opinion, what are the current trends that are providing opportunities for your company?
- The move towards digitalization
- The move towards smart packaging
- The presence of a complex supply chain
- The issue of counterfeiting both online and offline
- The emergence of e-commerce
- Transforming consumer behavior
- Increasing consumer engagement
3) Why did you choose to participate at TRUSTECH 2021? Will you be presenting innovative/new products or solutions during this event?
An international event dedicated to payments, identification and security, we see how TRUSTECH 2021 addresses key global topics with a qualified audience. SICPA will be presenting its new and innovative digital solution on data protection that connects both digital and physical worlds.
4) How is TRUSTECH 2021 important for growing your business?
An opportunity to network with key industry players and a platform that offers visibility as we present our latest innovative solution.
5) Where do you intend to grow your business in the future (countries or verticals)?
We intend to maintain our existing partnerships and continue growing internationally in helping brand owners, governments, central banks, high-security printers and industry in protecting their business, mission and goals – all while enabling trust.