From 26 to 28 November 2019, professionals of the cards and digital trust technologies industry will be once again taking centre stage at TRUSTECH, the annual meeting place of their ecosystem at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes (French Riviera).
The event was first held over thirty years ago under the name «Cartes Secure Connexions» to promote the newborn technology of smartcards. In 2016, it is re-named TRUSTECH to better reflect the way the industry and the event have evolved, and its focus on trust-based technologies.
A popular mix of trade show, conference and forum, TRUSTECH 2019 encompasses all the technologies involved in the markets related to payments, identification and security.
A global marketplace, the show floor will feature over 250 international exhibitors, sponsors and startups presenting their latest innovations, product launches and solutions on their stand or through lively pitch sessions on the innovation stage located at the heart of the event.
Products and services include:
- Authentification, tokenisation, data protection
- Secure documents and egovernment
- Secure identities and access control
- Identification and biometrics
- Machine to Machine, Internet of Things, Wearables
- Test measurement and monitoring equipment
- Personalization printing and other machines
- POS, card readers and payments terminals
- Mobile security (TEE, SE, SIM, HCE)
- Software, API
- Solutions for alternative payment (wallet, prepaid, transfers, P2P, digital currencies)
- Ebanking and mbanking solutions
- Ecommerce and mcommerce solutions
- Contactless technologies NFC RFID
This year, the conference will deliver cutting edge insights around the key trends and topics facing the industry today, focused around the three main themes aligned with its offering: Payments, Identification and Security.