TRUSTECH 2021 is coming soon!
Join the community of professionals from Payments, Identification and Security in Paris from 30 November to 2 Décember 2021!
5 good reasons to attend TRUSTECH 2021
- TRUSTECH is THE annual meeting dedicated to the global industry of Smart Cards and Digital Trust technologies: 130+ exhibitors and 8,000 attendees from all over the globe
- TRUSTECH is the place to be to get an overview of the industry trends and spot the latest innovations: A start-up area, the innovation stage pitches, etc.
- TRUSTECH offers an inspiring conference program delivered by a panel of international speakers, on various and key topics: identity, cybersecurity, authentification, KYC, mobility, data privacy, blockchain, secure documents, payment solutions, etc.
- TRUSTECH attracts high quality decision-makers with investment projects: 82% have a role in the buying process.
- TRUSTECH offers you 3 intensive days of business. Entry to the event is free covering both the visit of the exhibition and attendance to the conferences.
TRUSTECH is the international event dedicated to Payments, Identification and Security. The event was first held over thirty years ago under the name «CARTES Secure Connexions» to promote the newborn technology of smart cards. In 2016, it was re-named TRUSTECH to better reflect the way the industry is evolving towards trust-based technologies.
A global marketplace, the show floor will feature a comprehensive panel of international exhibitors, sponsors and startups presenting their latest innovations, product launches and solutions on their stand, or through lively pitch sessions on the innovation stage located at the heart of the event.
Products and services include:
- Authentification, tokenisation, data protection
- Secure documents and egovernment
- Secure identities and access control
- Identification and biometrics
- Machine to Machine, Internet of Things, Wearables
- Test measurement and monitoring equipment
- Personalization printing and other machines
- POS, card readers and payments terminals
- Mobile security (TEE, SE, SIM, HCE)
- Software, API
- Solutions for alternative payment (wallet, prepaid, transfers, P2P, digital currencies)
- Ebanking and mbanking solutions
- Ecommerce and mcommerce solutions
- Contactless technologies NFC RFID