The next edition of TRUSTECH (incorporating CARTES) will be held from 28 November to 30 November 2017 in a new venue: the Palais des Festivals de Cannes, French Riviera.
Easy access from all over the world
Nice Airport (30min away from Cannes) is the 2nd largest airport in France, with daily connections to Paris, London, Amsterdam, Geneva, Brussel, Istanbul, Copenhagen, Francfort, Munich, Zurich
Book your flight through our partner Air France KLM
TRUSTECH reference: 27893AF
TRUSTECH makes easier your venue by selecting the three best ways to connect Nice airport to Cannes:
- Free shuttles every 10, 15 or 30 minutes on the 28, the 29 and the 30 of November and on the 1st of December (full schedule)
- Transfers by private vehicle (Sedan or minivan)
- Helicopter flights for 145 euros
* You can also order a taxi through :
- A phone number : ALLO TAXIS +33 4 93 99 27 27
- A mobile App : Taxi Côte d'Azur
Whatever your choice might be, our platform is available for you to schedule in a best way your arrival or your team’s.
international trains and TGV run to Cannes’ station
10 min. away from Nice, 20 min. from St Tropez