NEW NAME - NEW FORMAT - NEW LOCATION - NEW TARGETS - NEW MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
With a worldwide reputation, TRUSTECH is the Largest Event dedicated to trust-based technologies – it is a must attend event comprising 400 exhibitors, 18, 000 attendees, 250+ speakers.
But we don’t want to stay still so see below the exciting things you can expect in 2016.
A New Event Structure
Two Events-in-One: meet up with industry professionals and keep up with the latest innovations!
In 2016 we have put in place a new event structure under the brand name TRUSTECH, as announced in 2015. It incorporates the CARTES Exhibition and the TRUST Confex (a conference and exhibition) which will be co-located with the CARTES Exhibition.
- CARTES, the exhibition for the Smart Card Ecosystem with stands
- TRUSTECH CONFEX, featuring the latest generations of Payment and Identification Technologies with packaged offers including booths, speaking opportunities, conference passes and communication tools
At TRUSTECH 2016, industry experts will speak on the most current trending topics:
• DATA MANAGEMENT
• E-ID & E-GOVERNMENTS
A Content-Rich Programme Built Around Innovation In This Rapidly Developing Area
Can You Afford To Get Left Behind?
Innovation will be the key underlying focus for the TRUSTECH Conference:
- There will be a pitching track on all 3 days of the event for 40 innovative start-ups and product launches selected by our advisors
- One track of the conference will be organized by the FINTECH STAGE & moderated by Mattéo Rizzi
- The SESAMES awards will ‘reward’ the most innovative products and services in the field
- Keynote sessions will look into the future
What Else Is New For The Programme?
- The new programme structure will incorporate keynote sessions every morning and evening. To-date we have secured a fantastic set of keynotes, with more to come. They include:
- JB STRAUBEL, Co-Founder & CTO, TESLA MOTORS
- ADRIAN LUDWIG,Director Of Engineering, Lead Engineer, Android Security, GOOGLE
- OSAMA BEDIER,Founder & CEO, POYNT
- RON KALIFA, Vice Chairman & Executive Director, WORLDPAY
- PETER JACKSON, Head Of Innovation, SANTANDER BANK
- CASPAR BERRY, Expert in RISK TAKING and DECISION MAKING and Former Professional Poker Player
- KEVIN SLAVIN, Assistant Professor, MIT MEDIA LAB & ENTREPRENEUR
- The programme will include more speakers than ever before – 250 + Experts will join the stage
- The conference sessions have been selected to cover cutting-edge topics such as:
Mobile payments and wallets - Commerce and payments - Securing the IOT - The Future of Blockchain - Cross-Border disruption – Fintech - E-M Banking – Biometrics - E-ID & E-Government - Contactless in Transport - Cyber Risk, Security and Fraud
- Conscious of avoiding death by powerpoint, the programme has been structured to include a variety of formats including:
- Roundtable Discussions
- Structured panel sessions
- Out of The Box Speakers
- Intensive Breakfast Briefings
- And we will add a bit of fun by including:
- A graphic illustrator who will be working live, during the keynotes, visually expressing their messages
Enhanced Networking Opportunities For Participants
A newly developed app will enable all participants to easily view the attendee list and connect with each other before the event, during the event and after the event ensuring you get maximum value from attending the event
- New for this year, we are including themed lunch tables and roundtable sessions in the conference programme to enable participants to meet with others interested in specific industry topics
- For the first time, we will hold a Women in Payments lunch
- A personal skill developement workshop: Dealing with Change will be proposed during the lunch break
- An evening on the beach of the famous Majestic Hotel at which you will be able to network in an informal environment and we will also be offering opportunities to to improve your poker playing skills, courtesy of a former professional poker player, Casper Berry, one of our keynote speakers
- The TRUSTECH Film Festival: Join Colleagues & relax, by watching THE IMITATION GAME selected especially for you!
What Is New For The CARTES Exhibition?
As already stated, this year there will be no charge for visitors, no matter when someone registers (in 2015 we charged Euro 60 for those you had not registered 6 weeks prior to the event)
- We have structured the space such that the CARTES exhibition area is located right at the entrance - visitors will walk through the CARTES exhibition to reach the TRUSTECH exhibition area and conference.
- This year, most of the restaurants and bars within the Palais des Festivals will be strategically located within the CARTES area to ensure optimum flow
- The SESAMES awards – one of the most well-known awards in the Card ecosystem - will be presented within the CARTES show(please note: only exhibitors will be able to submit an entry for the awards)
Attendees have 2 ways to participate in TRUSTECH 2016:
- VISITOR PASS: Register as a free visitor and gain access to the CARTES Exhibition and TRUSTECH CONFEX floor.
- CONFERENCE PASS: Order your conference pass and gain access to an unrivalled content thanks to TRUSTECH CONFEX programme, and both the CARTES Exhibition and TRUSTECH CONFEX floor. Take advantage of the various social and networking opportunities.
Cannes, French Riviera
To meet the demands of its visitors and exhibitors, TRUSTECH Incorporating CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS is moving to Cannes (French Riviera) and its famous Palais des Festivals.
Cannes and its famous Palais des Festivals has been hand-picked as the new venue for the event. For the duration of the event TRUSTECH will be taking over a town that attracts over 300,000 attendees per year, making it the number 2 location for Business Tourism in all of France. What’s more, the venue is tailor-made for entertaining, networking and after-hours relaxation.
Cannes’ suitability as a location for large international trade shows is indicated by its popularity as an exhibition destination.