THE FORMAT OF TRUSTECH HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REDESIGNED IN 2016
TWO EVENTS IN ONE:
• CARTES, the exhibition for the Smart Card Ecosystem
• TRUSTECH CONFEX, featuring the latest generations of Payment and Identification Technologies
with packaged offers including booths, speaking opportunities, conference passes and
The event accompanies and supports the presence of its exhibitors & sponsors to make their participation and the event an all-out success!
• Media : digital, print magazines and websites dealing with the whole TRUSTECH ecosystem :
Payment, Identification and Mobility.
• Network & Research : Federations, Professional Associations and Consulting Companies working in the Payment, Identification or mobility sectors.
> STRONGER PARTNERSHIPS WITH KEY INSTITUTIONAL PARTNERS:
TRUSTECH has put in place content-based partnerships which go further than a standard exchange for visibility. This includes exclusive reports, infographics, or tailored-made actions to reach a large audience with interesting and expert content.
> An Innovation Focused Programme
> 90+ DEDICATED PARTNERS IN 2016 FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR A GLOBAL COVERAGE
> 70+ STARTUP PITCHES, PRODUCT LAUNCHES AND SESSIONS ON THE INNOVATION STAGE
> SPECIAL PARTNERSHIPS WITH STARTUP INCUBATORS: STARTUPBOOTCAMP, POLE FINANCE INNOVATION, TELECOM PARISTECH, PARCOURS FRANCE, POLE TES, TELECOM VALLEY
> Sesames Awards
E-TRANSACTIONS (BANKING, PAYMENT, VIRTUAL MONEY)
RETAIL (ONLINE AND IN-STORE)
IOT (NETWORKS OF WIRELESS SENSORS, SMART OBJECTS, CONSTRAINED DATA AND
CYBERSECURITY (DATA SAFEGUARDING, RESILIENCE OF INFRASTRUCTURES, RESISTANCE
E-GOVERNMENT (ID, HEALTH, WELFARE)
MANUFACTURING & TESTS
>INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MEETINGS
Business Beyond Borders, is a new European Commission (EC) initiative which will help businesses, in particular Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Clusters, to operate internationally with the ultimate goal of increasing economic growth within and outside Europe.
TRUSTECH has been chosen to get the Business Beyond Borders support by establishing a series of Business to Business (B2B) and Cluster to Custer (C2C) matchmaking events and by supporting the development of the companies’ activities in target markets (Australia, South Africa, India, Chile, Iran, among others)
BUSINESS MEETINGS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE TO EXHIBITORS AND SPONSORS TO FACILITATE THEIR BUSINESS INTRODUCTIONS
TRUSTECH priority is to guarantee a large number of high quality contacts.
• 3 days of face-to-face business meetings, on stands or in the Networking Lounge (Marina Level)
• The opportunity to plan ahead and arrange high value appointments; a perfect way of developing customer portfolios and detecting new projects.
• Cost effective, targeted access to international markets
• Increased visibility towards exhibitors and sponsors taking part in the event
• A totally free service to optimize participant ROI
• Professional assistance and support on site
More than 3,500 international buyers will be personally contacted prior to the exhibition and receive assistance with their purchasing plans. They will be OFFERED a schedule of qualified and targeted meetings with the exhibitors of their choice.