The 2016 TRUSTECH agenda will feature 250+ international experts from today’s most successful and innovative companies in payment, identification & digital security, including dozens of Fintechs that are redefining the future of the industry.
THE MOST TRENDING TOPICS WILL BE DEBATED during 3 days:
- Commerce & Payments : An Ongoing Revolution
- Securing the IoT : The Hyper Connected Future
- Biometrics for Authentication : The Death of Passwords
- Smart Borders: Control? Prevent? Protect?
- Data Management & Privacy : The Next Big Thing
- Fintech Stage
- Payment Disruption: Who? How? Why Now?
- E-ID & e-Governments : The Drivers for innovation
- From IoT to Connected Commerce
- Regulatory Change are Shaping a New Market
- Mobile Payments (in Partnership with ACSEL)
- The Future of Blockchain : Hit or Flop?
- Cyber Risks & Fraud : The Security Puzzle
Click here to discover our full conference programme
THE MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANIES
Chebanca!, Compte Nickel, Ctrl-Shift, Google, IBM, ING, Intel, Paypal, Poynt, Santander Bank, Tandem, Tesla Motors, Wirecard, WorldRemit
And many more… !
* This is a sample of companies from our conference programme
Click here to discover all on conference programme
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR PARTICIPATION THANKS TO A CONFERENCE PASS
You will have access to unrivalled content thanks to the keynote stage which will welcome every morning and every evening, top Industry leaders that you cannot see anywhere else in front of +1,000 persons.
We strive to provide exceptional agenda content that is both relevant and timely.250+international speakers and thought leaders from payments, financial services, commerce, telco, identification, technology and data security ecosystem will share their insights across 100+conference sessions.
Stop by the TRUSTECH Main Stage, a centrally-located area dedicated to innovation and featuring a wide range of events ranging from Startup Pitches to Product Announcements.
This pass allows you to fully enjoy TRUSTECH: visit at the same time the CARTES show and the showfloor of the TRUSTECH CONFEX (the 2 areas communicate).