Discover below the program of the conferences of Thursday December 1 on TRUSTECH!
- Room 1 : Identification Solutions - Sovereignty, data and privacy
- Room 2 : Innovative Payments - Payment resilience and cybersecurity
10:00 - 10:30 Exclusive Keynote
"What milestones should be set for the next world economy?"
• Philippe DESSERTINE, Director of the Paris Institute of High Finance
Chairman: Guy DE FELCOURT, Public Affairs Consultant Digital Society & Identity focus - Author and University Lecturer
10:30 - 11:20 Viewpoints : How to improve Sovereignty and Interoperability in Digital ecosystems?
- Building Digital Infrastructure: Sovereignty, Interoperability and Collaboration - Debora COMPARIN, Chairwoman of OSIA Initiative, Secure Identity Alliance (OSIA)
- Léonard ZERBIB, Lawyer, Nemrod Avocats
- Herve BONAZZI, CEO, groupe ARCHIPELS
11:20 - 11:40 Alternate Methods of cross border transfer of citizen data
- Jon SHAMAH, EJ Consultants
11:40 - 12:00 Establishing Trust in Decentralized Digital Identity Ecosystems
- Daniel BACHENHEIMER, Principal Director, Accenture
12:00 - 12:20 Pros & Cons of Anonymity and ZKP: do we know them?
- John Erik SETSAAS, VP of Identity and Innovation, Signicat
10:30 - 11:30 Request-to-pay : a qualitative step in the field of payments
Chairman: Jean-Noël GEORGES, CEO and Founder JNG Expert
- Andrea TOUCINHO, Director of Studies, Foresight and Training, Partelya
11:30 - 12:30 What to do and when with post-quantum cryptography?
Chairman: Jean-Jacques QUISQUATER, Université Catholique de Louvain, Professeur Emérite
- Post Quantum Cryptography, Robert BACH, Senior Marketing Manager, Infineon Technologies
- Jean-Claude FAUGERES, CTO, Cryptonext-Security