From November 27 to 29, the players in the trust industry will once again perform at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes. On the agenda for this 2018 edition of TRUSTECH: 3 days of events, networking and content ; More than 300 exhibitors and 250 international speakers.
What will we talk about?
Several topics will be discussed by some experts. Below is an extract of the key topics and associated speakers.
Conference "Fintech 2020 : R(e)volution"
- Sébastien Taveau, Early Warning
- Jorge Krug & Ivo Aurelio Da Silva, Banrisul
- Jérémie Rosselli, N26
- Jehan de Castet, Fluo
- Daisy Gil & Laure Laqueille, +Simple
Everyone is talking about how Fintech is changing the world of finance, identity and technology. It's a revolution. Some even predict the end of banks...
Keynote "Build the digital nation: the Estonian experience"
- Victoria Saue, Head of Legal, Risk and Compliance for e-Residency Program, Government of Estonia
97% of the Estonian population has thus had the strongest and most complete digital identity for almost 20 years. And since 2014, tens of thousands of people from more than 150 countries have become Estonian e-citizens - members of the new digital nation...
Conference "The future of blockchain"
- Remy Bigot, Bitcoin Show
- Ouriel Ohayon, Codename Django & TechCrunch France
- Simon Polrot, VariabL @ ConsenSys & Ethereum
- Scott Dueweke, Identity and Payment Association
- Thomas Leirits, Blockpass.org
- Jonathan Chester, Bitwage
- Stefan Rueping, Infineon Technologies
The Blockchain is about to have a significant impact on multiple industries such as payments, insurance, finance, energy, health, IoT, music and more...
READ THE FULL PRESS RELEASE