Contactless cards are one of the key answers to users’ expectations, especially in terms of convenience, and their penetration rate is continually increasing.
Indeed, consumers are embracing its speed and convenience at key touchpoints such as supermarkets, restaurants and transport networks.
Wireless payments, however, don’t rely only on contactless cards. The most significant evolution here is mobile payment.
According to Mark Austin, Director of Product and Acceptance Development at Visa Europe, contactless payment or contactless smart card is the ‘new normal’ in Europe.
At CARTES, exhibit your products and services in the following areas:
- Manufacturing & personalisation equipment
- Test equipment, system certification & maintenance
- Integrated circuits (die with or without specific package)
- Electronic components & sensors
- Materials, consumables, accessories
- Cards and card micro-modules
- Secure infrastructure devices
- IC solutions (tools, services, process)
- Generic OS for cards, readers and terminals
- Solutions and services for manufacturing, personalisation and management of cards and other form factors
At TRUSTECH, exhibit your products and services in the following areas:
- Software and services for:
- Mobile Telecoms
- Banking, Payment, Commerce and Loyalty
- ID, Health, Access Control and Privacy
- IT Security, Authentication and Trust
- IoT & M2M
- System integration and database management