The Second day of Trustech 2016 at a glance:
Keynotes on stage
- Osama Bedier, Poynt "Looking to the Future: Impact of Technology on the Way People Shop"
- Eric Tak, ING Commercial Banking "ING’s View on the Future of Payments"
- June Felix, Verifone "Keynote"
- Nicolas Arpagian, Orange Cyberdefense "New Digital Threats Require a Holistic Approach of Cybersecurity"
The TRUSTECH CONFEX programme gives you access to 3 exceptional days of outstanding networking and unrivalled content with the best topic-focused conference sessions, starring international speakers expert in their field.
- Payment Disruption: Who? How? Why Now?
- e-ID & e-Government: The Drivers for Innovation
- From IoT to Connected Commerce
- How Regulatory Changes Are Shaping a New Market
- Innovation & Startup Pitches at the Main Stage
Organised as part of Trustech, the SESAMES Awards recompense the best technological innovations in the trust-based technologies industry. 2016 Winners have been announced for 3 categories:
- IoT (Networks of wireless sensors, smart objects, constrained data and energy management)
- eGovernment (ID, health, welfare)
- Cybersecurity (Data safeguarding, resilience of infrastructures, resistance to cyberattacks)
- Innovation playground: 7 demonstrations presented in partnership with ConnectWave
- Exhibitor Workshops & Events
- Trustech Film Festival: "The Imitation Game"